Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 12: A Quick Week

Week 12 was quite the short week for me at CASH! Earlier this year I was not a big fan of the normal snow and cold weather here in Crawford County but this week I was glad that they are used to it. Because they were used to the crazy weather we didn't end up with many snow days! That meant that this week I had a nice five day Easter Break! 

I was only in school Monday and Tuesday of this week and on Wednesday I went to visit Carly at Fort Cherry High School! Those two days ran smoothly as we continued to work on our wooden benches, metal projects and learned about animal science and digestion! The students were all very excited for the upcoming break so it took some extra effort to keep them focused and on task throughout the day!

On Monday night we had an FFA meeting where we started to talk about the spring banquet. It has been a great learning experience to see all of the work that goes into having a successful banquet. Here at CASH they plan for around 200 people to come to their banquet! I also had the chance to sit down with Ms Aurand and put in an order for all of the napkins, table cloths, awards, certificates and other things that we need!

Overall, even though the week was short it went well! I am looking forward to getting some work done over break and coming back to enjoy the last couple weeks of my time here!


No comments:

Post a Comment